Commvault Backup and Recovery
Commvault Backup and Recovery provides powerful backup, verifiable recovery and cost-optimized cloud workload mobility, helping to ensure data availability, even across multiple clouds. Our simplified backup and recovery solution allows you to manage all your workloads – cloud, VMs, containers, applications, databases and endpoints – from a single platform, while flexible copy data management allows you to multi-purpose your backed-up data for DevOps, replication and more, across your entire infra-structure.
Commvault Backup & Recovery provides enterprise-grade protection and recovery of virtual machines, containers, databases, applications (including cloud), endpoints and files.
Commvault allows you to manage backed-up data and workloads efficiently and securely, both on-premises and in any public cloud. It provides increased visibility and role-based access control that enables self-service, restricting unauthorized access while helping to eliminate data sprawl. This reduces the burden on database administrators, while increasing their efficiency and allowing them to focus more on critical business activities.
In addition, Commvault’s market-tested technology helps organizations extract more business value from that data, to facilitate business planning and to improve business outcomes.
– Automated backup and recovery of VMs, containers, applications, databases, endpoints and files
– Cost-optimized workload mobility: on-premises to the cloud, even between clouds, with no downtime to production systems
– Data security and resilient ransomware protection
– Support for all major cloud vendors
– Support for all major snapshot vendors
– Flexible Copy Data Management enables cost-effective data repurposing for DevOps and more
– Easily managed through an intuitive, web-based user interface